Electronic Information, The visual Arts and Beyond – EVA – London 2011
Du 6 au 8 juillet 2011 – Conférence EVA – Electronic Visualisation and the Arts. Call for Proposals is open.
EVA London 2011 :
• has a focus on visualisation for the arts and culture – interpreted broadly to include its impications, effects, and consequent strategies and policies
• covers the burgeoning creative uses of digital media for works of art and creative productions
• is a forum for European projects to disseminate the results of EC investment in technology for culture and the arts, and to publicise and explain funding opportunities
• is a networking event for other groups and projects
• includes a free-of-charge Research Workshop for MA, MSc and PhD students, and others, to share their research in a friendly and informal setting